25 DEEP Questions. (It's late, I'm bored)
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someone's eyes and telling them how I feel, definitely.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
I am always angry about every other thing I see, hear, feel, and do.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I would be afraid but I wouldn't tell anyone. Just say the things I'm too afraid say and do the things I'm too afraid to do.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
This is an oxymoron. One does not exist without the other.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
Absolutely. No life is worth a job.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
If I was hurt by the one I trust most, I'd be destroyed.
If I was hurt by the one I love most, I'd be destroyed.
I don't have an answer to this, both would hurt me equally.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
Can't really apply this one to my life.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
Not sure actually.. Only because it's too sad to everyone that mourned and grieved to have to not only relive losing that person again but start the mourning process all over again. God has a plan for everyone, no need to mess with that.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
No. Who's to say that "my boss" wasn't looking for an excuse to let this employee go? I'd be putting myself at risk in a situation where I don't know the facts.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
I don't do this often so I don't remember.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
I have told people I don't love them back. It's not hard for me, easy actually. But telling someone I love them? I find it to be one of the most terrifying things.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Anyone who is a part of my life. I dont care about anything physical, only my family & friends.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
Boyfriend or Brother. I'd be terrified to be alone in that situation.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
No. I don't know how and I don't want diseases.
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
Hate questions like this but I would save the baby.
22. Are you old fashioned?
About a few things, yes.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
Everyday of my life.
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I would have called my grandmother more & hugged her tighter the last time I saw her.
And I remember when I met him it was so clear that he was the only one for me. We both knew it right away. And as the years went on things got more difficult, we were faced with more challenges. I begged him to stay…tried to remember what we had in the beginning. He was charismatic, magnetic, electric…and everybody knew him. When he walked in everyone’s head turned. Everyone stood up to talk to him. He was like this hybrid, this mix of a man who couldn’t contain himself. I always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person, and missing out on all the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him. And in that way I understood him. And I loved him. I loved him, I loved him, I loved him. And I still love him. I love him…— Lana Del Rey (via stupidgrin)